The Afterglow


The Afterglow
Does going on a retreat have lasting effects?

In a word…absolutely!

Of course I am going to say that to you, I want you to come on an Energising Relaxation Break! You are not an idiot. So, don’t just take it from me, take it from those who have already been.

The women who came on the October break explain how the Energising Relaxation Break (ERB) was for them and what it has meant in their lives:  

“The break away gave me the time and space to be me, not the mum, not the wife, not the daughter, not the carer, not the housewife..... just me. It gave me time to reconnect with who I am. The break away gave me the opportunity to meet a group of amazing women” (Mo - 55)

“My being away from home made me realise how much my husband and children/grandchildren mean to me. Sometimes we get carried away with everyday things and forget some of the things that matter around us. The break was just what I needed to take time out and understand me and remind myself of all the important things to focus on and be thankful for” (Lyn - 63)

 “The break away gave me the opportunity to focus on my needs and my wellbeing. The relaxation helped me to appreciate what I have in my life and has had a positive effect on my future!” (Lynne - 56)

“Attention to detail was amazing. I Loved all of the activities and time to relax and chill. It was a lovely group of women and I loved getting creative but I don’t do it enough. I would love to meet up for a reunion session to see what people are doing and if their visions have come true!” (Amy - 28)

“The effects have been positive for both myself and my family, so I don't feel guilty about taking time out for myself. The whole family has benefitted from a more calm and focused mummy” (Kim - 38)

Taking time out has helped me to take stock of my life and take a realistic view of what is achievable right now. Following on from the break away, I have stuck to my commitment to myself and I'm making time for what is important in my life. Wellbeing is vital! If you don't look after yourself then you can't possibly look after anybody else.” (Heidi - 39)

As you can see from the brief snapshots that the women on the previous retreat have experienced, Energising Relaxation Breaks could have a massive impact on your life in many positive ways.


As Heidi says… “Wellbeing is vital! If you don't look after yourself then you can't possibly look after anybody else”

If you would like to enjoy the benefits of an Energising Relaxation Break, get in touch and allow yourself some time and space to retreat, relax and refocus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog